The Northwest Regional Program 2021-2027 received official approval from the European Commission.
The program proposes interventions for the development of research, development, innovation and digitization capacity, increasing the energy performance of the existing public and residential building stock, capitalizing on degraded spaces at the level of cities, sustainable urban mobility, investments in the county road network and educational infrastructure, as well as actions to capitalize on the cultural, touristic and spa potential.
In the financial year 2021-2027, public authorities and institutions, the business environment, the academic and research environment and NGOs can obtain funding.
The Northwest Regional Program benefits from a total allocation of 1,437,252,471 euros.
• Priority 1: A competitive region through innovation, digitization and dynamic enterprises – total value: 327,904,956 euros
• Priority 2: A region with smart localities – total value: 60,332,872 euros
• Priority 3: A region with environmentally friendly localities – total value: 210,666,112 euros
• Priority 4: A region with sustainable multimodal urban mobility – total value: 305,155,751 euros
• Priority 5: An accessible region – total value: 184,978,708 euros
• Priority 6: An educated region – total value: 77,386,100 euros
• Priority 7: An attractive region – total value: 210,363,134 euros
• Technical assistance – total value: 60,464,838 euros