TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SERVICES:
Regarding the acquisition of: Training services intended for improvement in the field of "Risk Management" (practical aspects and legislative news) for 5 employees
Purchase object: Professional training program;
CPV code: 80530000-8 Vocational training services; 55100000-1 Hotel services
Purchase object description (technical specifications):
- FORM / TYPE OF TRAINING: course with physical presence, with issuance of participation certificate
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 5
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: during the months of August-October
- COURSE SUBJECTS/ COMPETENCES CERTIFIED UPON GRADUATION:
- The changes brought to the Internal Managerial Control Code by OSGG no. 600 / 2018 and their implications regarding documents drawn up within public institutions
- Monitoring Commission: role, composition, attributions, technical secretariat of the Commission, mandatory documents, management levels
- Errors regarding the organization and operation of the Monitoring Commission
- Responsibilities of the main authorizing officer of credits in the field of internal control provided by OSGG no. 600 / 2018
- Planning activities and development program in accordance with OSGG no. 600 / 2018
- Completing the annual centralizing statements
- Evaluation of the managerial internal control system (the new control system evaluation scale
- Elaboration of the report on the internal control system
- Self-assessment and completion of the self-assessment questionnaire - the news brought by OSGG no. 600 / 2018
- Internal managerial control at public entities. Setting, necessity, role, relevance
- Relationship with internal/financial control – own and delegated preventive
- Implementation of the 16 standards – discussions and models applied to Standard 8 – Risk management
- Examples of indicators in the field of human resources, payroll, accounting, purchases, etc.
- Evaluation of the quality of performance monitoring indicators
- Implementation of a coherent performance monitoring system in the entity
- Example of operational procedure regarding performance monitoring
- The annual performance monitoring report and
- Information regarding performance monitoring at the entity level for analysis and approval in the Monitoring Commission
- Deficiencies and possible errors regarding performance monitoring
- DURATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: minimum 36 hours of theoretical training
- LOCATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: Romania
- SERVICE PRICE: Total unit price per professional training package/student:
Maximum 5700 lei without VAT / student, including hotel services if applicable
Contract: if yes, mention of specific clauses/ NOT
- The offer will specifically contain the PRICE per participant for each individual period;
- Payment will be made per participant (individual invoice), within a maximum of 30 calendar days from the start date of the training program
- For cases where a trainee cannot participate in the course for unforeseen reasons, the tenderer will accept: either the modification of the period of participation in the training program, or the replacement with another employee.
|RISK MANAGEMENT COURSE||Appendix no. 1|
The criterion used for awarding the contract is The lowest price.
Additional information can be obtained from the Contracting Authority: ADR Nord-Vest, secondary headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, Calea Dorobantilor no 3, code 400118, phone: +40264431550, fax: +40 264439222, email email@example.com, to the attention of the Public Procurement Office.
Deadline for submitting offers: 02.08.2022, 11 AM.