TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SERVICES:
Regarding the acquisition of: Training services intended for improvement in the field of Internal Control for 1 employee (legal advisor)
Purchase object: Professional training program;
CPV code: 80530000-8 Vocational training services; 55100000-1 Hotel services
Purchase object description (technical specifications):
- FORM / TYPE OF TRAINING: course with physical presence, with issuance of participation certificate
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 1
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: second half of August 2022
- COURSE SUBJECTS/ COMPETENCES CERTIFIED UPON GRADUATION:
- The changes brought to the Internal Managerial Control Code by OSGG no. 600/2018 and their implications on documents drawn up within public institutions;
- Monitoring Commission: role, component, attributions, technical secretariat of the Commission, mandatory documents, management levels;
- Errors regarding the organization and operation of the Monitoring Commission;
- Responsibilities of the main authorizing officer of credits in the field of internal control provided by OSGG no. 600 / 2018;
- Planning activities and development program in accordance with OSGG no. 600/2018;
- Completing the annual centralizing statements;
- Evaluation of the managerial internal control system (the new evaluation scale of the internal control system);
- Elaboration of the report on the internal control system;
- Self-assessment and completion of the self-assessment questionnaire - the news brought by OSGG no. 600/2018;
- Internal managerial control at public entities. Framework, necessity, role, relevance;
- The relationship with internal/financial control – own and delegated preventive;
- Implementation of the 16 standards – discussions and models applied to all standards;
- Examples of indicators in the field of human resources, payroll, accounting, procurement, etc.;
- Evaluation of the quality of performance monitoring indicators;
- Implementation of a coherent performance monitoring system in the entity;
- Example of operational procedure regarding performance monitoring;
- The annual performance monitoring report and the information regarding performance monitoring at the entity level for analysis and approval in the Monitoring Commission;
- Deficiencies and possible errors regarding performance monitoring.
- DURATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: minimum 42 hours of theoretical training
- LOCATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: Romania
Estimated value: Maximum 5500 lei without VAT / student, including hotel services if applicable
The criterion used for awarding the contract is The lowest price.
Additional information can be obtained from the Contracting Authority: ADR Nord-Vest, secondary office in Cluj-Napoca, Calea Dorobantilor no. 3, code 400118, phone +40264431550, fax: +40 264439222, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of the Public Procurement Office.
Deadline for submitting offers: 07.07.2022, 12 PM.