Regarding the acquisition of: Team building organization services
Purchase object: team building organization services
Purchase object description:
location: Băile Felix Resort, Bihor County.
Period: 14-15 December 2017
CPV codes: 60100000-9, 55100000-1, 55300000-3, 55120000-7, 79951000-5
It will be done in a large group (coach) depending on the final number of participants.
- The price offer will be presented regarding the transport for 2 coaches, minimum capacity of 45 seats/coach, classification of at least three stars.
- Duration: 2 days, as follows:
- December 14: Cluj-Napoca – Băile Felix Resort;
- December 15: Băile Felix Resort - Oradea, Oradea - Băile Felix, Băile Felix - Cluj-Napoca.
The contracting authority does not provide accommodation and meals for the drivers during the event.
- Minimum specifications for accommodation
- Accommodation is requested for one night, in single mode, with breakfast included, in accommodation structures classified according to the legislation in force, with recommendations: minimum grade 8 on nationally and internationally recognized tourism sites.
- The offer will be presented considering the estimated number of 100 participants. The number of participants will be announced at least two days before the event.
- Accommodation will be provided in one accommodation location.
- For accommodation services, the accommodation chart will be presented, containing the names of the persons who benefited from the accommodation, signed and stamped by the accommodation unit, from which the accommodation of the participants will be ensured, with the correct highlighting of the number of single rate rooms and the period accommodation.
- The accommodation structure will have a restaurant with a capacity of approximately 100 people, where the meals provided for in point 3 below can be taken, as well as a conference room with a capacity of approximately 100 people, necessary for the activities from point 4.
- Day 1 – lunch, coffee break and festive dinner
- Day 2 – breakfast (included in accommodation services), lunch
- The coffee break will contain fruit, coffee, tea, non-alcoholic drinks.
- Lunches will include at least two hot dishes and dessert and fruit, non-alcoholic drinks, coffee.
- Dinner will include salad, entrees, main course, dessert, various drinks.
Depending on the number of requests, a vegetarian menu option will be provided.
The offer will be presented considering the estimated number of 100 participants. The number of participants will be announced at least two days before the event. For the services regarding the provision of work breaks and meals, the value of the services actually provided will be paid, based on the signed list of participants, made available to the provider by the contracting authority on the first day of the event.
- Indoor team building activities with specialized trainers day 1 (5 hours)
- Improving relations within/inter-groups/directions/departments;
- Improving horizontal and vertical communication;
- Encouraging participation, collaboration and teamwork;
- Facilitating the exchange of opinions, ideas, etc.;
Activity proposals Day 1 (5 hours)
- Creative communication/relationship and cooperation activities
- Closing activities / games
Target group: North-West ADR staff:
- Women: 60 %;
- Men: 40 %;
- under 35 years: 30%;
- between 36 – 45 years: 30 %;
- over 45 years: 40 %.
The financial offer will contain the costs grouped as follows:
- Total accommodation cost, cost / room
- Shipping cost
- Cost of meal/group, total cost of meal/person
- Cost of hall rental services
- Cost for team building services
The menu options are sent in detail for all days.
Award criteria: the lowest price / total offer, subject to the full fulfillment of the requirements and technical specifications.
The estimated value is 60,000 lei + VAT
Bid submission deadline: November 16, 2017
Offers are sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The language of the offer is Romanian.
The criterion used for awarding the contract is The lowest price.
Additional information can be obtained from the Contracting Authority: ADR Nord-Vest, secondary headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, str. Dorobantilor no. 3, code 400118, tel. +40264431550, fax: +40 264439222, email email@example.com to the attention of the Public Procurement Office.