Regarding the acquisition of: Training services intended for improvement in the field of Public Procurement (practical aspects and legislative news) for 13 employees
Purchase object: Professional training program;
CPV code: 80530000-8 Vocational training services; 55100000-1 Hotel services
Purchase object description (technical specifications):
- FORM / TYPE OF TRAINING: course with physical presence, with issuance of participation certificate
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 13
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: during the months of August-October
- COURSE SUBJECTS/ COMPETENCES CERTIFIED UPON GRADUATION:
- The legislative framework regarding public procurement; Public procurement programming documents,
- Annual Public Procurement Strategy and Annual Public Procurement Program
- Presentation of institutions with responsibilities in the field of public procurement: ANAP, CNSC, Court of Accounts, etc.;
- Value thresholds and award procedures; Elaboration of the award documentation. The role of TWO
- Contracting strategy: Choosing and justifying the establishment of minimum qualification criteria; The choice and justification of the award criterion;
- The SEAP platform
- Purchase file
- Changes to procurement legislation
- News regarding the conduct of public procurement procedures included in the Instructions and Opinions issued by ANAP
- Public procurement programming documents, the Annual Public Procurement Strategy and the Annual Public Procurement Program
- Publishing Ads: Intent, Opt-in and Attribution
- Special rules for transparency, communication and transmission of data and avoidance of conflicts of interest
- Public procurement procedures: Simplified procedure, open tender, restricted tender, competitive dialogue, etc.
- Electronic public procurement system - SEAP
- Awarding public procurement contracts; Alternative offers, subcontractors; Qualification and selection criteria; Award criteria; Resolution of appeals
- DURATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: minimum 36 hours of theoretical training
- LOCATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM: Romania
- SERVICE PRICE: – Total unit price per professional training package/student:
Maximum 6700 lei without VAT/student, including hotel services if applicable.
- The offer will specifically contain the PRICE per participant for each individual period;
- Payment will be made per participant (individual invoice), within a maximum of 30 calendar days from the start date of the training program
- For cases where a trainee cannot participate in the course for unforeseen reasons, the tenderer will accept: either the modification of the period of participation in the training program, or the replacement with another employee.
The criterion used for awarding the contract is The lowest price.
Additional information can be obtained from the Contracting Authority: ADR Nord-Vest, secondary headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, Calea Dorobantilor no. 3, code 400118, phone +40264431550, fax: +40 264439222, email firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of the Public Procurement Office.
Deadline for submission of offers 26.07.2022, 11 A.M