Regarding the purchase of: kit electronic signature-1 PIECE
Purchase object description (technical specifications): electronic signature kit
1. Qualified digital certificate issued in public hierarchy valid for 1 year from the moment of its issuance
– Ensures the unique authentication of the signatory and the integrity of the signed documents;
– Issued under the conditions of Law no. 455/2001 by a supplier accredited by MSI
2. eToken secure cryptographic device for creating electronic signature
– Secure device for creating the electronic signature, storing the digital certificate and the private and public key pair;
– Uses 2048-bit RSA private keys;
– FIPS 140-2 L2&3 certificate under the terms of Law 455/2001 with double security mechanism;
– It is connected through the USB port of the computer.
3. software application for signing electronic documents and timestamping;
– Software application for signing electronic documents, the resulting files are in the form of pdf, p7s or p7m;
– Sign and timestamp any type of electronic document;
– It can be used to verify any electronically signed documents, regardless of the issuer of the signature.
Estimated value: 115 lei without VAT
The criterion used for awarding the contract is The lowest price.
Additional information can be obtained from the Contracting Authority: ADR Nord-Vest, secondary office in Cluj-Napoca, Calea Dorobantilor no 3, code 400118, phone +40264431550, fax: +40 264439222, email email@example.com, to the attention of the Public Procurement Office.
Deadline for submitting offers: MARCH 19, 2021, 11 AM